Parents / Carers
We have a new convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your phone as well as see key term dates.
You are now able to access our new parent app and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access this information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent
- We will be sending you an activation email your supplied email address. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. If we do not have a current email address for you please contact our Data Analyst and Curriculum Support.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.